Dear Fellow Pet Lover,
Thank you for your interest in an employment opportunity with ABC Pet Resort. All positions offer competitive salaries and cross training options. All full-time employment includes competitive salaries and benefits. We always welcome quality applicants with a natural comfort or prior experience working with animals.
Most positions offer full and part time hours.
Customer Care Representative
- Involves direct client interaction
- Checks pet guests in and out
- Great phone and computer skills required
- Must love dealing with the public
- Bathing, drying and brushing those dogs receiving grooming services
- Learn to trim nails and clean ears
- Must be comfortable handling all types of dogs
- No experience required—tremendous opportunity for growth
- Requires previous experience of all-breed grooming
- Grooming school graduates are welcome
- Involves caring for the dogs and cats boarding with us
- Duties may include cleaning, feeding and keeping our guests healthy and happy
- Provide quality one-on-one playtime sessions with our pet guests
- Responsibilities include playing with dogs, pool wading, Frisbee and/or walking
- Provide safe and fun group sessions with our pet guests
- Must be able to pay close attention!
ABC Employment Inquiry Form
“ABC Pet Resort is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, veteran’s status, age, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other protected personal characteristic. In addition, ABC Pet Resort will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.”