All University Programs have Limited Availability and Waitlist
ABC Pet Resort & Spa provides customized obedience training for your dog. Our trainers have extensive experience in dog training; and we believe in positive, fun training methods. We are also Approved Evaluators for AKC’s Canine Good Citizen® program (CGC).
Please call 281-444-9414, for your dog’s personalized training options!
- Enrichment Training (FitPaws/Treadmill)
- AKC’s Canine Good Citizen Evaluators
- Lodge-N-Learn Programs
- Private Day-Training with Parent or Without
- Puppy Program
- Levels Group Training
- AKC & DMWYD Trick Training & Evaluations
“Your pet is in good hands with this staff. Everyone is so friendly and super nice. We are glad to have found this place!”
“I cannot say enough good things about Abc pet resort and spa. The people that work there are outstanding and are one-of-a- kind! They went above and beyond to make sure that my dog’s were happy and comfortable!”
Puppies are most responsive to learning and retaining experiences while they are young. Puppy Program Students will spend their time in the General Manager’s office (weeks 9-13) or in our quiet Zen Den (weeks 14-18) for naps. This will ensure that their introductions to multiple staff members and other dogs are always in positive settings, increasing their human and fellow dog socialization. Other developmental programming includes plenty of naps to encourage crate training, individual playtimes, and multiple daily walks to help with potty training and daily at-home activities for you to practice. All these will facilitate the positive experiences that are pivotal in creating that balanced and happy member of your family.
For purposes of puppy development both at home and at ABC, we offer our Puppy Program Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm, encouraging the structured and positive situations which are crucial to developing that socialized, playful and happy puppy!
Why ABC’s Puppy Program?
- Proper Socialization and exercise which are both essential for a healthy, happy puppy;
- Positive experiences with other dogs and humans during pivotal development stages;
- Consistent enforcement of proper behaviors and basic manners;
- Mixed daycare and walks during the day for appropriate rest and potty-training support; and
- Cost effective, consistent care through highly-trained pet care professionals.
For purposes of puppy development, both at home and at ABC, we offer our Puppy Program Monday through Friday 7 am to 7 pm, encouraging the structured and positive situations which are crucial to developing that socialized playful and happy puppy!
The Puppy Program accepts dogs over the age of 9 weeks, seven days after their first vet visit while in their furever homes. We are very careful to limit the puppy’s exposure to other dogs in the lodging area, by keeping him in the office and reception area until he is fully vaccinated. No overnight stays will be allowed until ten days after the final vaccinations are administered, and the puppy has completed all vaccinations according to their veterinarian’s protocol.
- Two sets of puppy vaccinations, including DHLPP, a Bordetella vaccination and a clear fecal
- No overnight care until ten days after all vaccinations are completed (per veterinarian’s protocol)